Info: Your browser does not accept cookies. To put products into your cart and purchase them you need to enable cookies.
16,95 € (including 19 % tax)
This unique pin is made from fine stainless steel and produced in small batches. The dumbbell shape gives a 25mm/1 inch slackline a safe position and guarantees a damage free fixation. The setup of the anchor is really fast and comfortable.
A lateral screw fasten the Lockman via a cord to the shackle. Thus the Lockman won´t get lost. Its really an ideal tool for anchoring slacklines without sewn loop.
The usage of the Lockman is only permissible with shackles of 23-26 mm (1 inch) mouth width.
- together with the straight 12mm HW shackle at the front of a pulley system
- together with the bow 12mm HW shackle at the tree anchor
- material: stainless steel
- smallest diameter on the pin: 12 mm
- radii in the area of the webbing guidance
- small and handy with only 75 gram weight
- dlivery with safety screw and cord
- tested and proven in the heavy use of the Landcruising Team
- use up to 10 kN pretension
- design by Landcruising, made in Saxony
Manual of the Landcruising Lockman Slackline Anchor, here as PDF
Customer Reviews:Kerstin (Monday, 31 May 2010)
schönes kleines leichtes Teil, mit der man die Line schonend direkt an den Baumschlingen befestigen kannrn5 Sterne
Ask a question about this product
- New Products
- Load Cells
- Rings + Plates
- +Slackline Kits
- Tightener Parts
- Tree Protection